Please follow COVID guidelines by wearing a mask when showing. Don't miss out on this newly-painted beautiful, brick rambler home features 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, hardwood floors, an open concept kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a spacious basement with a full bathroom, an additional bedroom and another wood burning fireplace, deck, and large backyard. New roof replaced in 2020, sump pump and HVAC recently replaced. Located near shopping center, public transportation, and the National Harbor.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,538 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Instant Hot Water, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Full, Walkout, Entrance Outside
- Ramp - Main Level, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Brick, Concrete
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price